Files of my life

Monday, June 11, 2012

”Your time, energy, relationships and finances are your most valuable assets. Handling them wisely enhances your ability to succeed.”

   An old saying says that ”Time is money” and it is not in vain. I believe that time is my most valuable asset , while all the others are a derivative of time, like energy, relationships and finances.
         
           Depending on what we want to develop in our life – finances, relationships, physical well-being or spiritual development, all come from time.   Each day, every hour and every minute of our life to build whatever direction we end up in this life.

     If we have time, we can gain energy, make finances and build up relationships. When I was younger, I had the illusion of endless moments of time. I felt I had a warehouse of days that would never decrease. Today’s perspective is that I may still have a large room full of minutes, though I recognize that there is less than before. 
     
     I don’t know how long I will live, but living each day shortens my time by one day.  I recognize that time is my most precious and valuable asset.

    To sum up, I affirm that we have to treasure our time as it is a priceless asset, because it is- priceless! Without time we would not be able to devote our energy to preparing dinner, have fun with our beloved ones and spend our money.

No comments: