Files of my life

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

"My perfect place"

Today , at the contest "Writing Olympics" ,  we had to write a free composition on one of the topics :
 - Write about your perfect place.

  - What would you sacrifice your life for?
...I chose the first one! 


   Let's fly on happiness's wings ,  smile in a while , have fun with our friends, and  give love to the people around us! Let's yell with all our heart , let us not care about our problems, about what peoples say and think. Let's run fast , feel how  the playful wind caressses about us and  the fluffy grass touches our feet!
    It is such a great feeling when you are loved by others , when you are a good person in their opinion.
    I would tend to think that my perfect place is in ...the good peoples' Heart .
    Now , I'm walking on Heart's ways...I notice that there is so warm and nice , It's a favorite environment for me and for my soul. In this huge and wonderful kingdom - Heart , the impossible becomes possible. The beautiful colors attract me like a magnet . The birds and butterflies sing Bach, Beethoven  and Mozart . I think they form a great orchestra together , It's a really a grandiose live concert! Wow! This is like a drug for me! I would like to listen them hours by hours, day by day....and it wouldn't be enough. The trees whisper me sweet words at my ear and I feel that I fall in  Heaven's arms. Ooo, God! This picture is so splendid!
   Suddenly , a big lion noticed me and began to run towards me with an amazing speed . He is like a fire! I am so scared ! Moooom! I began also to run , involuntarily , feeling a tremendous fear! But he catched me and pushed  "my organism" strongly to the ground . I closed my eyes , but I still could  see his deep look and big face ..
Despite this , the lion began to talk to me with a calm voice : "Hey, girl! Eve's daughter! When I saw you here  , in our world , I very much surprised , because few people can enter in Heart's world. Oh, yes! They can enter , but it is harder to stay here forever! " He told me these magnificent words and disappeared.
   In that moment I realized , that is hard to enter in a peoples' heart , but the hardest thing is to keep you always there!
   I am convinced that this is my Perfect Place , My Only One!
 
  Finally , I would ask you : "can you let me  enter  your heart?"


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

u've done well!!!congrats^^
i felt like i'm a part of this world for a while and sincerely i would like to have such imagination but,,,,i dont smoke weed;)....xDDD....ok just a joke)))

Adriana Banari said...

Big thanks Radule! ;) I am glad that you liked it! I'm satisfied, really!
P.S : să zicem că ți-am înțeles gluma ))))

radubanari said...

cea mai tare :) te ador si te iubesc sis............:)

Anonymous said...

fine ... you find it place and at me ... congruadulations !!!