Files of my life

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

The way you treat yourself, sets the standarts for others

   An old saying states that  'love me, love my dog" , which  is really relevant when speaking about your own way of being. If you love yourself, treat yourself right, have self-esteem and appreciate the things you do, then you can consider you will get along well with those around.
Instead of treating yourself poorly and not taking the care that you need in your life, including things like continual education and development of your spiritual and physical body, treat yourself like you want others to treat you.
    In every morning, when you wake up, go in front of the mirror and say : I am the most beautiful creature in the world. Love you! If I want something , I will get it! 
All it takes is awareness and to start acting.

No comments: